Wednesday, October 7, 2009

For the longest time...whoa-oh-oh

I see I've been slacking on updating this for ELEVEN MONTHS. Psh, wow. Shows you my commitment to the blogging world (which is interesting, considering writing and talking about myself are two things I really enjoy - HA!). 
Lunch today at Buehler's with Pastor Jon. I'm going to propose some kind of out-of-state work trip or retreat for this spring. I have lots of ideas for the youth.
I really believe this unavoidable break from school and my lack of a job are God's hilarious way of getting me to volunteer my time. I'm choreographing for the music department at my Alma Mater, baking more cookies than I ever thought possible, making greeting card after greeting card, and doing some extra stuff around Mom's house. But I kind of love it. That being said, I AM looking for a job (any job) and I've filled out about 10 applications as of yesterday.

Time to be getting dressed, groomed, etc. -- I'll leave you with this:

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men,since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. - Col. 3:23-24

No comments: